The following steps will show you how to check to see if you have
the Flash plug-in installed on your computer. The Flash plug-in is
required in order to view the "How to make Transgenic Plants: Animation
Demo" for the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Use the following steps to check for an installed Flask plug-in:
- Open your Netscape browser.
- On the top menu, select Edit then Preferences.
- A preferences menu box will pop-up. In the column on the left side of
the box, select Navigator. If there are no options beneeth Navigator,
click the little plus sign (+) to the left of the word Navigator. The
following options should appear below Navigator: Languages, Applications,
and Smart Browsing.
- From the list of options below Navigator, select Applications. A list
of applications should appear in a white box to the right of the
- Scroll down the list of applications in the white box to see if Flash
is there (HINT: The applications are listed in alphabetical order). If
Flash appears in the list, then you have a Flash plug-in installed. If
you do not see Flash in the application list, then you probably do not
have a Flash plug-in installed. To get the Flash plug-in, go to www.macromedia.com and
Page last updated : March 11, 2004
© Copyright Department of Soil and Crop
Sciences at Colorado State University, 1999-2004. All Rights
View CSU's copyright policy.